Admin@AngelConnectionServices.com | 562-420-4695
Our senior family members are considered vulnerable during the
pandemic. Along with people with existing health conditions, they are
at risk of serious complications. According to the CDC, 8 out of 10
deaths reported in the U.S. have been in adults 65 years old and
In order for us to protect our older adults, they have listed some
guidelines that we can follow:
– let them stay at home at all times, if possible.
– let them wash their hands often.
– let them practice social distancing.
– stock up on their supplies.
– help them cope with and anxiety
– have a plan if they get sick
It’s always better to have a plan for your family during this
difficult time. If you need any assistance, you can call us at