Spring is here! If you do not actually miss winter, but also unsure if you love spring, we will give you reasons to change your mind.
Think again. Spring is actually a good time to get inspired and make changes to improve your health. Imagine no chilling to the bones at night, waking up to good sunny days ahead, and a good time to sweat a little!
For seniors, here are our health tips for you:
- Find time to walk as prescribed by a healthcare professional
- Once you get your clearance from your doctor, it is time to see the sun shine outside and go for a little walking. It can help maintain a healthy weight, improve your blood circulation, and strengthen your muscles and bones.
- Go swimming with your family
- Spring is the best time for water activities! It means bonding with your family and a good time to stretch and have fun in the water. Always exercise safety precautions!
- Visit old friends, go to church and join community outreach programs
- Take advantage of this season to reconnect with old friends. Go to the nearby church in your community or participate in an outreach program.
- Lastly, it is also the best time to set an appointment with your doctor for dental, hearing and eyesight check-ups.
- We are sure you haven’t done such in months! Go visit your dentist, ENT doctor and optometrist for check-ups.
There are many more things to do on Spring. Just make sure to always check with your physician the level of activity that you plan on doing. Always put your safety first and enjoy every moment of it!